Monday, April 23, 2007

ta dah . the sick guy is here again .
strange huh . i onli blog when im sick .
b'cos dere's nth to do -.-'.

my right throat hurts like siao nw . 2nd time alrdy .
cant swallow = cant eat .
so nw i still havent eat breakfast .
drink water oso pain .
kill me ~hahas.

Let me see ...
did i mention b4 tat my brother's snore
is like 1 elephant ?
or no , maybe one adult + one baby one .
he's been giving me sleepless nites man .
late nites i mean .
even my mum complained ,
so im nt bluffing lo .

DnT sucks . kids , if u see tis ,
Dont take Dnt in future ,
esp if Tat guy is ur teacher .
~ Tat ~

Mid year ah mid year ,
shoo .
wad if one day ,
aliens frm outer space decides to invade us .
will we still need to cont . sch .
hmm i wonder .

" Hey ALIEN . Im frm blah blah JC. I got 5 Certs. HAHAHA LOSER ."
"Get lost u Brain Showing Freak ."
James said proudly, holding up his certs , showing to the alien .
~ zap~
James was never seen again , his certs gone too .
Any coincidence with the living or the dead
are purely unintentional .
Copyrighted 2007 .
tats wad i call a loser , total retard -.-' .
study so much
5 certs can fight alien ah .
alien press the trigger on its gun .
Bye Bye .
Simple right ? .

No comments: